What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or other device when you access certain websites that collect data on your browsing on said website. In some cases, cookies are required to facilitate browsing and to enable data on the browsing habits, among other things, of a user or his equipment to be stored and recovered and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which his equipment uses it, can be used to recognise the user.
Identification of cookies used
According to the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain managed by the website itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the website, but rather by another entity that uses the data obtained via cookies.
- Session cookies: These collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These store data on the terminal so it can be accessed and used during a certain period of time by the party responsible for the cookies, from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services existing therein.
- Personalisation cookies: These enable the user to access the service with some general features predefined on the user’s terminal, depending on a series of criteria, such as the language that is used, the kind of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These enable the party responsible for them to follow up on and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The data gathered via this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up browsing profiles on the users of such websites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements according to the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
The following table shows cookies from the website www.xylazel.com and the purpose for which each one is used.
|NAME OF THE COOKIE||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|PHPSESSID||Persistent||Used in PHP to store the identifier of a session||Essential in order to authenticate oneself on the web portal|
|Persistent||Collects the acceptance of cookies by the user||If it is not accepted, the cookie acceptance message will always be shown|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|NAME OF THE COOKIE||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
||ENTITY RESPONSIBLE||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|__utma (1)||Persistent||Used to distinguish users and sessions. Data on the number of visits made by the user. Also identifies the first and last time the website was visited||www.google.com/analytics/||Loss of statistical data|
|__utmb (1)||Persistent||Used to determine new sessions/visits. Identifies the time of access to the website.||www.google.com/analytics/||Loss of statistical data|
|__utmz (1)||Persistent||Used to record the origin of the user and the keywords used by the user to access or find the website address. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines or campaigns and browsing within the same website (internal links)||www.google.com/analytics/||Loss of statistical data|
|__utmv (1)||Persistent||Used to store data on user habits||www.google.com/analytics/||Loss of statistical data|
|__ga||Persistent||Used to distinguish users||www.google.com/analytics/||Loss of statistical data|
|Both||Youtube preferences||Youtube||Embedding of YouTube videos|
| (1) These enable a follow-up to be done on the website using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain data on user access to websites. Google, Inc. is a company from Delaware whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Some of the data stored for subsequent analysis is: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the user’s first and last visit, duration of the visits, page from which the user has accessed the website, the search engine the user used to reach the website or link that he clicked on, part of the world where the user accesses, etc. The settings of these cookies are predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the Google Analytics website http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html to obtain more information on the cookies it uses and how to disable them (on the understanding that we are not liable for the content or veracity of third party websites).
Deactivation of cookies
You can enable, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment via the settings of the options of the browser installed in your computer. Please read your browser’s help section carefully to find out more about how to activate “private mode” or to unblock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help section
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help section
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help section
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser Help section
Deactivating or deleting cookies belonging to Google Analytics
We remind you that if you delete personalisation cookies, you will need to update your preferences each time you start a session with us, or if you use a different device, profile, computer or browser, you will have to tell us your preferences again. Likewise, this deletion may impede the proper operation of some functionalities.
We use social buttons so that our users can share websites or select them as favourites. These are buttons for external social media websites. These websites can record data on your activities online, including our website. You can check these websites’ conditions of use and privacy policies to learn exactly how they use the data and to find out how such data can be deleted or erased.
External web services
We sometimes use external web services to show content within our website, for example, to show images or videos, or to conduct surveys. Like social buttons, we cannot prevent these external websites or domains collecting data on the use made of this embedded content.
Communication via email
We can also use follow-up technologies to determine whether certain email messages we have sent have been read, if you have clicked on such messages or if they have been resent, which allows us to make our communication more useful and interesting. If you do not want us to confirm that you have opened our messages, have clicked on such messages or have resent them, you must deregister, since we cannot send these emails with the follow-up function deactivated. Registered users can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us, or can deregister by following the instructions included in our email communication.
www.xylazel.com wants to show that the variation of any cookies appearing in this website may not be related to the management and maintenance thereof, therefore, periodical checks are made to adapt its cookies policy.
www.xylazel.com does not assume any liability for legal or technical problems caused by the USER’S failure to comply with the included recommendations. This communication is carried out for the knowledge and use of users, consequently, it must not be used for any other purpose.
www.xylazel.com is not liable for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties included in this cookies policy.
If you have any queries regarding this cookies policy, you can contact us at email@example.com